Open-Source Material fOr Safety assessment of Intelligent Systems
What is OSMOSIS?
The OSMOSIS project objective is to provide some open-source material in order to illustrate methods or platforms aimed at assessing, or implementing safety for autonomous, intelligent systems.
- some documentation, presenting the mission description, and some requirements,
- a description of the functionnal architecture embedded on the robot,
- the source code corresponding to an implementation of this architecture using the ROS middleware,
- a simulator in order to be able to run this architecture,
- data coming from real experiments done using a robot from ONERA.
OSMOSIS has been developed as part of the CPSE-Labs project.